HIMG offers free screenings in their HIMG Community Room. Screenings are regularly held for blood pressure, blood sugar, hearing, and more. Please call (304) 399-2367 for more information on screenings. Additionally, exercise classes that promote healthy lifestyles are held throughout the week.
- Allergy Care
- CT Scan
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Gastroenterology / Endoscopy
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Pain Management
- Now Care
- Nuclear Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Wellness
View our monthly calendar for various events happening at HIMG.
HIMG is currently offering these exercise classes:
- Yoga Class on Saturdays at 10am, $2 per Class
- Aerobics on Mondays and Thursdays, pending return of Instructor, call for times.
- Toning on Wednesdays at 5pm, $2 per Class
HIMG is currently offering these free screenings:
- Free Blood Pressure Screening on every Tuesday at 8am-10am
- Free Blood Sugar Screening on every Tuesday at 8am-10am
- Free Cholesterol Screening on the first Tuesday of every month (except holidays) at 7:30am-9:30am
- Free Body Fat Screening, call for appointment at 399-3100.
- Free Pulse Oximetry Screening, call for appointment at 399-3100.
- Free Weight Screening given at anytime in our Community Resource Center
- Free Hearing Screenings, call for appointment at 399-3100.
For additional information regarding any of the topics listed above, please call Patty Dickey at 399.2367.
HIMG is an Accountable Care Organization
Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) are groups of doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers, who come together voluntarily to give coordinated high quality care to their Medicare Fee-for-Service beneficiaries. To find out more about our participation in this program Click Here